Flexible working hours, competitive salary, on the job training, fully paid holidays, free on-site car parking - do not miss this opportunity to be working in time for Christmas!
Shift Times & Hours of Work for a Warehouse Operative:
- Any 5/7 days (including some weekends)
- Static Shifts:
- 06:00 - 13:30
- 13:00 - 20:30
Why should you work as a Warehouse Operative for Assist?
- Overtime available after 35 hours (paid at £12.32 p/h!)
- Full, on the job training
- Paid holidays (Accrue up to 28 days a year)
- Weekly Pay (Every Friday)
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Onsite Canteen
- Free onsite carparking
- 24 hour support from the Assist team
What does being a Warehouse Operative mean?
- Picking Customer Orders - you will need good attention to detail
- Packing Customer Orders
- Printing dispatch labels
- Printing customisations on items of clothing/merchandise
- Receiving goods
- Quality checking items
- Other general warehouse duties
Assist Resourcing are looking for Warehouse Operatives in Prescot, Liverpool to work in the retail order picking area of the Warehouse. All applicants will be required to undertake a CRB check.
Click “apply” today and our recruitment team will be in touch with you to process your application!
#Assist #Resourcing #Warehouse #Operative #WarehouseOperative #Warehousework #Jobs #Apply #Liverpool
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Assist Resourcing do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you - if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search https://www.safer-jobs.com/