Assist Resourcing are looking for Warehouse Operatives in the Rochdale area to work on a FULL time basis, for one of the UK’s leading suppliers of sporting and fashion goods.
Previous experience working as a Warehouse Operative would be advantageous, but is not necessary as full training in the warehouse will be provided.
With regular shifts, this exciting part time opportunity is ideal for those looking to boost their income.
What does working as a Warehouse Operative entail?
- Picking – locating goods within the warehouse and picking internet orders
- Packing – packing picked items ready to ship to customers, ordered online
- Other general warehouse duties
The shift times & working hours of a Warehouse Operative:
- Days: 07:00 - 18:30
- Nights: 19:00 - 06:30
Why should you work for Assist Resourcing as a Warehouse Operative?
- £200 Christmas Attendance Bonus!
- Staff Shop - Grab a discount in the staff shop!
- Incentivised Employee of the Month awards
- Seasonal Rewards (Chocolate Eggs, Selection Boxes and much more!)
- Weekly HR forums – have your say
- New Warehouse with state-of-the-art facilities
- On the Job training for those with minimal experience working in a warehouse
- Paid holidays (Accrue up to 28 Days annual leave a year)
- Weekly Pay (get paid every Friday)
- Onsite subsidised canteen serving hot and cold food (including a salad bar and deli bar)
- Use of a microwave & vending machines
- Hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite carparking
- 24 hour support from the on-site Assist team
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Assist Resourcing do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you - if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search https://www.safer-jobs.com/