Assist Resourcing are looking for Production Line Operatives in the Skelmersdale area to work for one of the UK’s manufacturers of a range of products, including family, personal and household care products.
Working as a Production Line Operative:
- Clean warehouse environment
- Production line operative work
- Labelling, palletising, packaging & unpackaging
- General warehouse duties
Shift times & working hours for a Production Line Operatives:
- Monday to Friday working
- Shift times:
- 07:00 - 15:00
- Long Term ongoing work, 5 days a week
- Plenty of Overtime available
Why should you work for Assist Resourcing as a Production Line Operative?
- On the job training provided - no experience necessary!
- Company Pension Scheme
- Mortgage & Employment References
- Employee Recognition
- Paid holidays
- Weekly Pay
- On-site canteen
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free on-site car parking
- 24 hour support from the Assist team
What do we need from you to be a Production Line Operative?
- You should be reasonably fit (this role will require a lot of walking and manual handling)
- You will be asked to undertake a Drug & Alcohol test before starting
Click “apply” today and our recruitment team will be in touch to process your application!
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Assist Resourcing do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you - if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search https://www.safer-jobs.com/