Assist Resourcing are looking for Stock Control Operatives in Wigan to work for one of the UK’s best known sporting goods retailers.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a busy and thriving Stock Control team working within the Warehouse! Experience with a stock control role would be beneficial.
Working as a Stock Controller:
- Using a computer to check and log stock levels
- Stock Checking
- Counting Stock
- Relocation of Stock
- Other general Stock Control & warehouse duties
Stock Control Operative Shift Times and Working Hours:
- Various rotating shifts available
- 06:00 - 14:30
- 13:30 - 22:00
- Regular ongoing work available!
Why should you work for Assist Resourcing as a Stock Control Operative?
- On the job training within the Warehouse
- Weekly Pay (Every Friday!)
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite carparking
- 24 hour support from the Assist team
Click “apply” today and our recruitment team will be in touch with you to progress your application.
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Assist Resourcing do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you – if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.