Assist Resourcing are currently recruiting for an On-site Recruitment Account Manager, to be based at their on-site location in Lutterworth. Working directly on our busy client site, the successful applicant will have previous experience within Recruitment, possibly as an On-site Account Manager working in the Driving/Logisitcs sector, and will have experience with high volume recruitment.
What does being an On-site Recruitment Account Manager entail?
- Reporting in to the Regional Manager, and providing support with the onsite team, their targets and objectives and ensuring KPI's are met
- Working within a busy client site, recruiting, booking and managing a predominantly industrial/warehousing flexible workforce
- Advertising, Screening and Interviewing potential candidates to support the onsite team
- Overseeing and signing off the payroll process on a weekly basis
- Client and Candidate engagement - building relationships and maintaining satisfaction across the board
- Hands on people management
- Overseeing the onsite team to ensure optimum service delivery at all times
- Strong IT capabilities (Word, Excel, Outlook - training will be given for internal systems)
- Previous recruitment experience within the Logistics sector
- Volume People Management (360 degree, from booking shifts through to providing disciplinary action)
The working hours of an onsite Recruitment Account Manager:
The role is Monday to Friday, and we are looking for someone with a recruitment background who understands the requirement for flexibility when it comes to working hours and days.
There will be requirements during busier periods for longer working hours and potential weekend working.
- You will have proven experience working as an On-site Account Manager within Recruitment and specifically the logistics sector
- You will be a confident communicator
- You will have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to deal with different levels of people, from drivers, up to site management
- You will have great people management skills
- You must be able to work under your own initiative, as well as part of a larger team
- You should be confident with your own time management
- Your will have a pragmatic approach to problem solving
- You will understand the legal demands of working within the recruitment industry
If you feel you meet the criteria for this role, we would love to hear from you. Whether you are looking for your next step on the career ladder, or a move from your current position, this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
Make your application by clicking "Apply" and our permanent recruitment team will be in touch to discuss progressing your application.
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Assist Resourcing do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you – if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.