Assist Resourcing are currently recruiting for a Contract Manager. The successful applicant will have previous experience within Recruitment, possibly as a Contract Manager working in the Logisitcs sector, and will have experience with high volume recruitment.
What does being an Contract Manager entail?
- Reporting in to the Regional Manager, and providing support with the onsite team, their targets and objectives and ensuring KPI's are met
- Client and Candidate engagement - building relationships and maintaining satisfaction across the board
- Hands on people management
- Strong IT capabilities (Word, Excel, Outlook - training will be given for internal systems)
- Previous recruitment experience within the Logistics sector
- Volume People Management (360 degree, from booking shifts through to providing disciplinary action)
The working hours of a Contract Manager:
The role is Monday to Friday, and we are looking for someone with a recruitment background who understands the requirement for flexibility when it comes to working hours and days.
There will be requirements during busier periods for longer working hours and potential weekend working.
- You will have proven experience working as a Contract Manager within Recruitment and specifically the logistics sector
- You will be a confident communicator
- You will have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to deal with different levels of people, from drivers, up to site management
- You will have great people management skills
- You must be able to work under your own initiative, as well as part of a larger team
- You should be confident with your own time management
- Your will have a pragmatic approach to problem solving
- You will understand the legal demands of working within the recruitment industry
If you feel you meet the criteria for this role, we would love to hear from you. Whether you are looking for your next step on the career ladder, or a move from your current position, this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
Make your application by clicking "Apply" and our permanent recruitment team will be in touch to discuss progressing your application.
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Assist Resourcing do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you – if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.