Assist Resourcing are currently recruiting for a Driver Debriefer, to be based in a busy transport office for our client, who are a leading player in the temparature controlled, dry freight and haulage sector.
Please note, to be considered for this role, you must have previous experience in the transport industry. Would suit someone with a transport, customer service or driving back ground.
About the role of a Driver Debriefer:
- Correctly debriefing Drivers
- Checking and processing timesheets and POD's
- Using internal software to scan, store and corrently file completed paper work
- Categorising delivery notes in drop sequence as well as preparing relevant delivert information
- Printing and replenishing despatch papers as required
- Handling inbound and making outbound telephone calls
- Downloading Tachograph reports
- Liaising with Customer Services to ensure all ETAs are up to date
- Maintaining spreadsheets relating to Change-overs, run summaries and trailer check sheets
- Ensuring all uplifts are despatched in the correct loads
- Other relevant administration tasks required
The working times of a Driver Debriefer
- 4 on, 4 off
- 19:00 - 07:00
Why should you work for Assist Resourcing as a Driver Debriefer?
- On the Job training provided
- Pension Scheme
- Mortgage References
- Paid holidays (Up to 28 days a year)
- Weekly Pay (Every Friday!)
- Free onsite carparking
- 24 hour support from the Assist team
What do we need from you to be a Driver Debriefer?
- Previous experience working in the Transport industry
- Have an approachable and helpful character
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Fantastic communicator with people at all levels of the supply chain
- Must be able to prioritise workloads in order to meet deadlines
- Should have the ability to work under your own initiative or as part of a team
Click to APPLY today and our recruitment team will be in touch to process your application!
#Assist #WarehouseOperative #Warehouse #Skelmersdale #Job #ApplyNow
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Assist Resourcing do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you - if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search https://www.safer-jobs.com/