Assist are on a mission to find candidates interested to work as a Clothing Printer for one of our prestigious clients in the Prescott area. Experience printing merchandise and T-shirts within a Warehouse environment is beneficial, however full training will be provided.
Pay Rates for Clothing Printers:
- Overtime available after 35 hours - £12.3p/h
Hours of Work for Clothing Printers:
- Any 5 over 7 days
- 06:00 - 13:30
- 13:00 - 20:30
- Some weekend work will be required
- 35 hours minimum per week with overtime available paid at time and a half!
Duties of a Clothing Printers:
- Transferring prints onto garments of Clothing Printers using a Clothing printer
- Measuring to ensure print is central etc
- Meeting KPI targets
- Some computer work may be required
- Those with similar experience may benefit in these positions
Benefits of working for Assist as a Clothing Printers:
- Free onsite parking
- Full training provided
- Overtime available (after 35 hours)
- Overtime rate available for hours worked over 35 hours (£12.31 p/h!)
Do YOU have what it takes to be a Clothing Printers?
Why not apply today!
Click “apply” today and our recruitment team will be in touch with you soon!
#Assistresourcing #Warehouse #Operative #Warehousework #garment #printer #Jobs #Apply #Liverpool #Warehouse
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Assist Resourcing do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you - if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search https://www.safer-jobs.com/