This job is based in Rochdale - OL16 4FW - please make sure you are able to travel to the site in line with the below shift start times.
What does being a Warehouse Operative involve?
- Picker – locating goods within the warehouse and picking them for despatch
- Packer – packing picked items across the warehouse ready to send out
- Other general warehouse duties
Shift times for Warehouse Operatives:
- 4 on 4 off
- 06:00 - 14:00 (8 hours)
- 10:00 - 18:00 (8 hours)
- Days - £8.38
- Nights - £10.51
- Overtime - £12.57
- Bank Holiday - £16.76
Why should you choose Assist to work as a Warehouse Operative?
- £200 Christmas Attendance Bonus!
- Staff Shop - Grab a discount in the staff shop!
- Incentivised Employee of the Month awards
- Seasonal Rewards (Chocolate Eggs, Selection Boxes and much more!)
- Weekly HR forums – have your say
- New Warehouse with state-of-the-art facilities
- On the Job training for those with minimal experience working in a warehouse
- Paid holidays (Accrue up to 28 days annual leave a year)
- Weekly Pay (get paid every Friday)
- Onsite subsidised canteen serving hot and cold food (including a salad bar and deli bar)
- Use of a microwave & vending machines
- Hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite car parking
- 24-hour support from the on-site Assist team
Assist Resourcing are looking for Warehouse Operatives in Rochdale to work for one of the UK’s leading suppliers of sporting and fashion goods.
Full training in the warehouse will be provided, so even if you have never worked in a warehouse before, but you are interested, get in touch today!
Click APPLY now and our recruitment team will contact you to progress your application.
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Assist Resourcing do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you - if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search https://www.safer-jobs.com/