This job is based in Rochdale - OL16 4FW - please make sure you are able to travel to the site in line with the below shift start times.
What does being a Warehouse Operative at JD Sports involve?
- Picker – locating goods within the warehouse and picking them for despatch
- Packer – packing picked items across the warehouse ready to send out
- Other general warehouse duties
Shift times for Warehouse Operatives at JD Sports:
- 4 on 4 off
- 06:00 - 18:00 (12 hours)
- 06:00 - 14:00 (8 hours)
- 10:00 - 18:00 (8 hours)
Pay Rates for Warehouse Operatives at JD Sports:
- Days - £8.38
- Nights - £10.51
- Overtime - £12.57
- Bank Holiday - £16.76
Why should you choose Assist for JD Sports to work as a Warehouse Operative?
- £200 Christmas Attendance Bonus!
- Staff Shop - Grab a discount in the staff shop!
- Incentivised Employee of the Month awards
- Seasonal Rewards (Chocolate Eggs, Selection Boxes and much more!)
- Weekly HR forums – have your say
- New Warehouse with state-of-the-art facilities
- On the Job training for those with minimal experience working in a warehouse
- Paid holidays (Accrue up to 28 days annual leave a year)
- Weekly Pay (get paid every Friday)
- Onsite subsidised canteen serving hot and cold food (including a salad bar and deli bar)
- Use of a microwave & vending machines
- Hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite car parking
- 24-hour support from the on-site Assist team
Assist Resourcing are looking for Warehouse Operatives in Rochdale to work for one of the UK’s leading suppliers of sporting and fashion goods - JD Sports.
Full training in the warehouse will be provided, so even if you have never worked in a warehouse before, but you are interested, get in touch today!
Click APPLY now and our recruitment team will contact you to progress your application.
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Assist Resourcing do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you - if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search https://www.safer-jobs.com/