Assist Resourcing are currently recruiting for Warehouse Rework Operatives in the Stafford area to work for one of the UK’s leading logistics and distribution companies. You will be working within the chilled area of the distribution centre.
About the Job as a Warehouse Rework Operative…
- Working in a production environment
- Warehouse Reworking of incoming and outgoing pallets
- Labelling, lidding and applying promotional codes
Shift times & working hours of a Warehouse Rework Operative…
- Monday - Friday
- Shift Times are 07:30 – 16:00
Why should you work for Assist Resourcing as a Warehouse Rework Operative?
- Competitive rates of pay- £8.61p/h
- Full training provided – No experience necessary but would be beneficial
- Regular ongoing work available
- Increased pay rates during bank holiday working
- Loyalty Bonus
- Pension Scheme
- Mortgage References
- Paid holidays
- Weekly Pay
- On the job training within the warehouse
- Free onsite car parking
What do we need from you to be a Warehouse Rework Operative?
- You should be a good time keeper
- You should have a keen eye for detail
- You will be able to work alone, or as part of a larger team within the warehouse
- You must be flexible
- You should be friendly and helpful
- You should be reasonably fit (this role will require a lot of walking and you will be working in a cold environment)
Click “apply” today and our recruitment team will be in touch to progress your application!
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Assist Resourcing do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you - if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search https://www.safer-jobs.com/