Assist Resourcing are looking for a Warehouse Operative in Bristol to work for one of the UK’s leading logistics and distribution companies. You will be working within the chilled area of the distribution centre.
What does being a Warehouse Operative include?
- Contract inbound pallets
- Re- items
- Labelling Items
- Wrapping and goods
- Other general warehouse duties
The shift times and working hours of a Warehouse Operative:
- A variety of shift patterns are available:
- Monday to Thursday (Occasional Fridays)
- Days: 08:00 - 20:00 - £10.50p/h
- Nights: 20:00 - 08:00 - £11.50p/h
Why work for Assist as a Warehouse Operative?
- Competitive rates of pay
- £10.50p/h on days!
- £11.50p/h on nights!
- Full training provided – No Warehouse Operative experience necessary (but would be beneficial)
- Regular ongoing work available
- Flexible Shift Patterns
- Pension Scheme
- Mortgage References
- Paid holidays (Accrue up to 28 days a year!)
- Weekly Pay (Every Friday)
- On the job training
- Free onsite carparking
Click “apply” today and our recruitment team will be in touch with you to progress your application!
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Assist Resourcing do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you - if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search https://www.safer-jobs.com/