Assist Resourcing are looking for Food Production Operatives in Taunton to work for one of the UK’s leading creative desserts companies. Great career progression opportunities - do not miss this opportunity!
What does being a Food Production Operative mean?
- Working on a busy, fast paced Food Production line
- Mixing raw ingredients
- Handling food products
- Quality Checking finished products (this, sadly, does not mean taste testing!)
- Monday to Friday working
- Shift Times are:
- Mornings: 06:00 - 14:30
- Afters: 14:30- 23:00
- Nights: 21:30 to 06:00
- Full site induction and training provided – No experience working with food necessary
- Paid holidays (Accrue up to 28 days a year)
- Weekly Pay (Every Friday!)
- Onsite canteen
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite carparking
- 24 hour support from the Assist team
- Temp to Perm opportunities - with real career progression
Click “apply” today and our recruitment team will be in touch with you to progress your application!
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Assist Resourcing do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you - if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search https://www.safer-jobs.com/