Assist Resourcing are looking for Hygiene Operatives in Haverhill to work for one of the UK’s leading Logistics & Distribution companies.
Working as a Cleaner:
- Making sure the warehouse is clean & tidy at all times
- Emptying bins and ensuring all bins are in good working order
- Promote a clean and safe working environment
Shift times & working hours for our Cleaners:
- 4 Cleaners required for days
- 07:00 - 19:00
- 2 Cleaners required on nights
- 19:00 - 07:00
Why should you work for Assist Resourcing as a Cleaner?
- Full site induction and training provided – No experience required
- Pension Scheme
- Mortgage References
- Paid holidays
- Weekly Pay
- Onsite canteen
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite car parking
- 24-hour support from the Assist team
What do we need from you to be a Cleaner?
- You should be clean, tidy and organised
- You should be friendly and helpful
- You should be able to think outside the box
Click “apply” today and our recruitment team will be in touch with you soon – or, to have a look at what other roles we have to offer, please feel free to visit our website.
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Assist Resourcing do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you - if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search https://www.safer-jobs.com/