Assist Resourcing are looking for HGV Class 1 drivers in the Wirral to work for one of the UK’s leading haulage and distribution companies, for easy haulage work from Port Sunlight on the Wirral to Cannock.
Please note, you must have your Class 1 Licence to be eligible for this role!
Working as a HGV Class 1 Driver...
- Driving an HGV – Class 1
- General Haulage Work (From the Wirral to Cannock)
- Possible RDC deliveries, but no multidrop required and no hand balling
- Daily Vehicle Maintenance Checks
- Route and delivery paperwork completion
- Ongoing work all year round
The shift times & working hours of HGV Class 1 Driver:
- 7 day operation
- 24 hour operation
- On average, 11 hour shifts (can vary between 8 & 15 hours)
Why should you work for Assist Resourcing as a HGV Class 1 Driver?
- Ongoing support/training for drivers who require it
- Employee Recognition (Employee of the Month etc)
- Both PAYE and LTD drivers welcome
- 24/7 on call support
- Free parking onsite
- Pension scheme
- Paid holidays (PAYE drivers accrue up to 28 days a year)
- Weekly pay (Every Friday)
- On-site canteen
- 24 hour support from your Assist Team
What do we need from you to be a HGV Class 1 Driver?
- Full Class 1 driving licence (Must have held for 6 months)
- Minimum 6 months experience
- 90 days tacho recorded driving in the last 280 days
- We will accept up to 6 points on your licence, but no DD, TT, DR, CD, IN endorsements
- Digi Tachograph Card
- DCPC Card
- Completion of a full corporate driving assessment
- You may be asked to undertake a Drug & Alcohol test before starting
#Assist #Resourcing #Recruitment #Job #HGV #Driver #Class1 #Wirral
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Assist Resourcing do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you – if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.