Assist Resourcing are looking for Goods In Warehouse Operatives in the Pemberton area of Wigan to work for one of the UK’s leading suppliers of sporting goods on a weekend.
** Please note, you must have previous experience working within a warehouse to apply for this role **
About the Job as a Warehouse Operative…
- Unloading containers with new stock
- Checking all paperwork is correct
- Putting stock away into relevant locations
- Meeting KPI targets
- Some computer work may be required
Shift times & working hours of a Warehouse Operative…
- Saturday and Sunday working
- 07:00 - 17:00
Pay Rates of a Warehouse Operative:
- Under 25 - £7.84p/h
- Over 25 - £8.35p/h
Why should you work for Assist Resourcing as a Warehouse Operative?
- Full training provided – No experience necessary
- Pension Scheme
- Mortgage References
- Paid holidays (accrue 28 days a year)
- Weekly Pay (Every Friday)
- On the job training within the warehouse
- Onsite canteen
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite car parking
- 24-hour support from the Assist team
Click "APPLY" today and our resourcing team will be in touch to progress your application!
#Assistresourcing #Warehouse #Operative #Warehousework #Weekend
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Assist Resourcing do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you - if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search https://www.safer-jobs.com/