Assist Resourcing are looking for a Warehouse Operative (Container Handballer) in the Skelmersdale area, to work for our client, a well known provider of all things bathroom.
The tasks of a Warehouse Operative (Container Handballer) will include:
- Manual Handling (Heavy Lifting - inhouse training provided)
- Unloading Containers (items like taps, baths, shower screens, basins, toilets etc)
- Palletising ready for stock distribution
- Other general warehouse operative duties
Various Shifts available! Make your choice from:
Why should you work for Assist Resourcing as a Warehouse Operative (Container Handballer)?
- Flexible Shift Patterns
- On the Job training provided
- Pension Scheme
- Mortgage References
- Paid holidays (Up to 28 days a year)
- Weekly Pay (Every Friday!)
- Free onsite carparking
- 24 hour support from the Assist team
Click to APPLY today and our recruitment team will be in touch to process your application!
#Assist #WarehouseOperative #Warehouse #Skelmersdale #Job #ApplyNow
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Assist Resourcing do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you - if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search https://www.safer-jobs.com/