Assist Resourcing are working in conjunction with a leading logistics and distribution business in the Markham Vale area of Chesterfield. The companies’ main contract is confectionary. We are looking for experienced warehouse operatives to work with us.
Working as a Warehouse Operative:
- Main duties will include working within the warehouse on picking duties.
- Picking using hand held scanners.
- Building pallets for customer orders
- Loading and unloading lorries with Powered Pallet Truck.
- Other general warehouse duties such as maintaining a clean and safe work area.
- Working to targets
Ideally, you will have warehousing experience also.
The jobs main duties will include counting stock, date checking products, ensuring it is in the correct locations for operatives to pick from, reporting and investigating any potential discrepancies in stock onsite, using the system to make adjustments and trace stock movements.
Working Patterns for Warehouse Operatives:
- 4 on 4 off days 06:00 - 18:00
- 4 on 4 off nights 18:00 - 06:00
Why should you work for Assist Resourcing as a Warehouse Operative?
- Employee of The Month - Prizes!
- Regular ongoing work available
- Pension Scheme
- Mortgage References
- Paid holidays
- Weekly Pay
- On the job training within the warehouse
- Onsite canteen with home cooked hot food
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite carparking
- 24 hour support from the Assist team
What do we need from you to be a Warehouse Operative?
- You should be a good time keeper
- You should have a keen eye for detail
- You will be able to work alone to targets, or as part of a larger team within the warehouse
- You must be flexible
- You should be friendly and helpful
- You should be reasonably fit (this role will require a lot of walking and you will be working in a cold environment)
- You will be asked to undertake a Drug & Alcohol test before starting
Click Apply today and our recrutiment team will be in touch to progress your application!
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Assist Resourcing do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you - if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search https://www.safer-jobs.com/