Assist Resourcing are looking for Warehouse Operative for various shift patterns in the Lutterworth (Magna Park) area, to work for one of our clients, a leading manufacturing, logistics and consultancy company.
Previous experience working within a Warehouse environment would be beneficial but is not essential as full training will be provided.
The tasks of a Warehouse Operative will include:
- Picking and Packing
- Pallet wrapping, stacking and put away
- Loading and unloading
- Other general warehouse operative duties
The shift times & working hours of a Warehouse Operative:
- Full Time working hours
- Generally Monday to Friday, with the potential of weekend working too
- Shifts are usually 7am until 3.30pm and 12.30pm until 9pm
- For hours worked between 7am and 7pm:
- Under 25’s £7.74 per hour
- Over 25’s £8.21 per hour
- For hours worked after 7pm:
- All ages £9.74 per hour
- Overtime hours worked on a weekend:
- Under 25's £10.49 per hour
- Over 25's £10.85 per hour
Why should you work for Assist Resourcing as a Warehouse Operative?
- Genuine temporary to permanent opportunities
- On the Job training provided
- Pension Scheme
- Mortgage References
- Paid holidays (Up to 28 days a year)
- Weekly Pay (Every Friday!)
- Free onsite carparking
- 24 hour support from the Assist team
Click to APPLY today and our recruitment team will be in touch to process your application!
#Assist #WarehouseOperative #Warehouse #Lutterworth #MagnaPark #Job #ApplyNow
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Assist Resourcing do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you - if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search https://www.safer-jobs.com/