Assist are on a mission to find candidates interested to work as a garment printer for one of our clients in the Prescot area!
Experience is beneficial, however full training will be provided!
- Overtime kicks in after 35 hours
Hours of Work
- Any 5 over 7 days
- Core working hours will be 9am-4.15pm
- Weekend work will be required
- 35 hours minimum per week
- Overtime may be required starting as early as 7am, staying as late as 6.15pm
- Transferring prints onto garments of clothing using a heat press printer
- Measuring to ensure print is central etc
- Meeting KPI targets
- Some computer work may be required
- Free onsite parking
- Full training provided
- Overtime available
- Overtime rate available for hours worked over 35 hours
Do YOU have what it takes to be a garment printer?
Why not apply today!
Click “apply” today and our recruitment team will be in touch with you soon – or, to have a look what other roles we have to offer, please feel free to visit our website.
#Assistresourcing #Warehouse #Operative #Warehousework #Jobs #Apply #Liverpool
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Assist Resourcing do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you - if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search https://www.safer-jobs.com/