Assist Resourcing are looking for a Decontamination Assistant in Runcorn to work for one of a leading manufacturer of medical supplies.
This is a fantastic opportunity for candidates that prove to be hardworking, flexible and reliable.
About the Job of a Decontamination Assistant;
- Cleaning Medical devices and ensuring products are thoroughly cleaned
- Working within a sterile environment
- Making Notes and detailing any issues, therefore good Attention to detail required
- Will involve working on a PC so candidate must be Computer Literate
- Must be able to work alone and as part of a team
- Monday to Friday working
- Flexible start times from 07.00-17.00
- 8 hours per day (1 hour lunch - unpaid)
- On-going work
- Pension Scheme
- Mortgage References
- Paid holidays (28 Days)
- Weekly Pay (Friday Pay Day)
- On the job training provided
- Onsite canteen
- Use of microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite car parking
- 24-hour support from the Assist team
- You should be a good timekeeper
- You should have a keen eye for detail and have strong concentration skills
- You will be able to work alone, or as part of a larger team
- You should be computer literate
Click “apply” today and our recruitment team will be in touch with you soon.
#Assistresourcing #Jobs #Apply #Runcorn #Pharmaceutical #Medical #Supply
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Assist Resourcing do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you - if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search https://www.safer-jobs.com/