Assist Resourcing are actively recruiting for experienced Powder Coaters in the Wigan area, for our client, who are experts in the design and manufacture of specialist steel pallets, stillages and racks for a diverse range of industries located across the UK, Europe and Internationally.
About the job as a Powder Coater:
- Working with Aluminium & Steel
- Reading & interpreting drawings
Working Hours of a Powder Coater:
- Currently looking for Powder Coaters on the day shift:
- 08:00 - 16:30 - Monday to Thursday
- 08:00 - 12:30 - Friday
What do you need to be a Powder Coater?
Ideally, you will:
- Have previous experience as a Powder Coater
- Have worked within the steel industry before
- Have a pleasant and friendly attitude
- Be able to work well alone and as part of a larger team
Why work for Assist as a Powder Coater?
- Fantastic career opportunities
- Auto-Pension Scheme
- Weekly Pay (Every Friday!)
- 24hour support from your Assist Resourcing team
- Temp to Perm placements for the right candidate!
Click “apply” today and our recruitment team will be in touch with you to progress your application!
#Assistresourcing #powdercoater #paint #sprayer #Jobs #Apply #Wigan
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Assist Resourcing do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you - if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search https://www.safer-jobs.com/