We are looking for Warehouse Performance Coaches in Rochdale to work for one of the UK’s leading suppliers of sporting and fashion goods, as a Performance Coach within the Warehouse. It is important that you have experience working within a Warehouse to be able to do this role, and ideally you will have a background or experience in Learning & Development.
What does being a Warehouse Performance Coach involve?
- Responsibility for the continued development of a flexible workforce
- Lead and manage a high-performance culture across the workforce
- Conflict management and resolution
- Ensure you are driving performance interally and facilitating ethical, cultural and organisational alignment
- Working closely with the Clients performance coaches and team leaders to ensure synchronicity
- Adhering to all Compliance & Legislation requirements across the board
Shifts and times for Warehouse Performance Coaches:
- 12 hour shifts
- 4 on 4 off rotating (some weekends required)
- Days & Nights available
- Days: 06:00 - 18:00
- Nights: 18:00 - 06:00
The Perks of being a Warehouse Performance Coach!
- Staff Shop - Grab a discount in the staff shop!
- Incentivised Employee of the Month awards
- Seasonal Rewards (Chocolate Eggs, Selection Boxes and much more!)
- Weekly HR forums – have your say
- New Warehouse with state-of-the-art facilities
- Paid holidays (Accrue up to 28 days annual leave a year)
- Weekly Pay (get paid every Friday)
- Onsite subsidised canteen serving hot and cold food (including a salad bar and deli bar)
- Use of a microwave & vending machines
- Hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite car parking
- 24-hour support from the on-site Assist team
Apply today and our amazing recruitment team will get in touch ASAP to progress your application!
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Assist Resourcing do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you - if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search https://www.safer-jobs.com/