Assist Resourcing are looking for Warehouse Line Leaders in the Skelmersdale area, to work for one of the countries leading suppliers of cleaning and home care products.
*Please note, you should have previous experience in this type of role*
About the Job working as a Warehouse Line Leader:
- Reporting in to the Floor Supervisor
- Managing and working with Warehouse Operatives within your department
- Working to deadlines to hit performance targets
- Motivating others to work to required deadlines
- Other ad-hoc Warehouse duties as and when required
Shift times & working hours of a Warehouse Line Leader:
- 8 hour shifts
- 06:45 - 15:00
- Some flexibility required during busier periods
Why should you work for Assist Resourcing as a Warehouse Line Leader?
- Paid holidays (Accrue up to 28 days a year!)
- Weekly Pay (Every Friday)
- Onsite canteen
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite carparking
- 24 hour support from the Assist team
What do we need from you to be a Warehouse Line Leader:
- You will have previous experience with this type of role
- You will have a strong grasp of English and Mathematics
- You will be process driven
- You must be flexible when it comes to your working hours
- You will be confident using a computer when required
- You should be friendly and helpful and be confident communicating with others
- You will be asked to complete a Drug & Alcohol Test
Click “apply” today and our recruitment team will be in touch with you to process your application as soon as possible.
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Assist Resourcing do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you - if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search https://www.safer-jobs.com/