Assist Resourcing are looking for Warehouse Operatives in Prescot, Liverpool to work in the retail order picking area of the Warehouse.
All applicants will be required to undertake a CRB check.
What does being a Warehouse Operative mean?
- Picking Customer Orders - you will need good attention to detail
- Packing Customer Orders (using a PC to obtain printed orders)
- Printing dispatch labels
- Printing customisations on items of clothing/merchandise
- Receiving goods
- Quality checking items
- Other general warehouse duties
Shift Times & Hours of Work for a Warehouse Operative:
- Any 5/7 days (including some weekends)
- Static Shifts:
- 06:00 - 13:30
- 13:00 - 20:30
Why should you work as a Warehouse Operative for Assist?
- Overtime available after 35 hours (paid at £12.32 p/h!)
- Full, on the job training
- Paid holidays (Accrue up to 28 days a year)
- Weekly Pay (Every Friday)
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Onsite Canteen
- Free onsite carparking
- 24 hour support from the Assist team
Click “apply” today and our recruitment team will be in touch with you to process your application!
#Assist #Resourcing #Warehouse #Operative #WarehouseOperative #Warehousework #Jobs #Apply #Liverpool
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Assist Resourcing do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you - if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search https://www.safer-jobs.com/