Assist are on a mission to find candidates interested to work as a Clothing printer for one of our clients in the Prescot area!
Experience in this type of role would be beneficial, however full training will be provided,
Clothing Printers hours of work:
- Any 5 over 7 days (Weekend work will be required)
- 06:00 - 13:30; or
- 13:00 - 20:30
- 35 hours minimum per week
Duties of a Clothing Printer:
- Transferring prints onto clothing using a heat press printer
- Measuring to ensure print is central etc
- Meeting KPI targets
- Some computer work may be required
The Benefits of working as a Clothing Printer in the Warehouse:
- Free onsite parking
- Full warehouse and printer training provided
- Overtime available
- Increased rate available for hours worked over 35 hours
- 24/7 Support from the Assist Team!
Click “apply” today and our recruitment team will be in touch with you to progress your application!
#Assistresourcing #Warehouse #Operative #Warehousework #Jobs #Apply #Liverpool
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Assist Resourcing do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you - if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search https://www.safer-jobs.com/