Assist Resourcing are actively seeking a Recruitment Resourcer, who will be based at their Head Office in Wigan to join their National Resourcing Centre (NRC).
About the Job as a Recruitment Resourcer:
- Answering the telephone to job applicants
- Screening CVS for job roles across the UK
- Booking interviews for candidates
- Reporting KPIs
- Building relationships with the on site teams
- Using Various Recruitment Software (training will be provided)
- General Admin Duties
Hours of Work for a Recruitment Resourcer:
- This role will usually be Monday to Friday, 08:30 - 16:30
- The right applicant will have the ability to be flexible with their working hours when required
- Part time applicants will be considered
What do we need from you to be a Recruitment Resourcer:
- Ideally, you will have a call centre back ground
- You will be confident communicating with a variety of people
- You will enjoy talking on the phone (you will be on the phone a lot in this role!)
- You must be able to multi-task
- You will have a keen eye for detail
- You should have strong communication skills
- You will be organised and be good at administraition within an office environment
This role is temporary and ongoing, however there may be a permanent opportunity for the right individual.
With clear career progression, this is a starting role, working for a thriving, high volume recruitment agency.
Please click "Apply" to submit your application and we will contact you as soon as possible.
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Assist Resourcing do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you – if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately