Assist Resourcing are looking for Warehouse Operative for various shift patterns in the Runcorn area for a local sports nutrition brand.
Previous experience working within a Warehouse environment is required.
The tasks of a Warehouse Operative will include:
- Picking and packing
- Preparing Orders for dispatch using handheld Scan guns
- Checking for damaged or missing stock
- Palletising completed orders
- Loading and unloading
- Other general warehouse operative duties
The shift times & working hours of a Warehouse Operative:
- Full Time working hours
- 06.00 - 14.00 or 12:00 - 20:00 rotating Sunday to Friday
- Shifts are any 5 days out of 6, which will include weekend work
Why should you work for Assist Resourcing as a Warehouse Operative?
- Amazing Staff Discount
- On the Job training provided
- Pension Scheme
- Mortgage References
- Paid holidays (Up to 28 days a year)
- Weekly Pay (Every Friday!)
- Free onsite car parking
- Onsite canteen
- 24-hour support from the Assist team
Click to APPLY today and our recruitment team will be in touch to process your application!
#Assist #WarehouseOperative #Warehouse #Runcorn #Job #ApplyNow
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Assist Resourcing do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you - if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search https://www.safer-jobs.com/