Assist Resourcing are looking for Warehouse Operatives in the Rochdale area to work on a full time basis, for one of the UK’s leading suppliers of sporting and fashion goods.
Previous experience working as a Warehouse Operative would be advantageous, but is not necessary as full training in the warehouse will be provided.
With regular shifts, this exciting opportunity is ideal for those looking to start earning!
What does working as a Warehouse Operative entail?
- Picking – locating goods within the warehouse and picking customer orders
- Packing – packing picked items ready to ship to customers
- Other general warehouse duties
Working hours for Warehouse Operatives:
- Full Time working hours (12 hour shifts)
- 4 on 4 off shift patterns (will include some weekends)
- Shift Times:
Why should you work for Assist Resourcing as a Warehouse Operative?
- Incentivised Employee of the Month awards - real prizes!
- Seasonal Rewards (Chocolate Eggs, Selection Boxes and much more!)
- Weekly HR forums – Be Heard at work!
- New Warehouse with state-of-the-art facilities
- On the Job warehouse training for those with minimal experience working in a warehouse
- Paid holidays (Accrue up to 28 Days annual leave a year)
- Weekly Pay (get paid every Friday)
- Onsite subsidised canteen serving hot and cold food (including a salad bar and deli bar)
- Use of a microwave & vending machines
- Hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite carparking
- 24 hour support from the on-site Assist team
Click APPLY now and our recruitment team will contact you to progress your application.
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Assist Resourcing do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you - if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search https://www.safer-jobs.com/