Assist Resourcing are looking for Warehouse Operatives in Prescot, Liverpool. The role of Warehouse Operative is a varied one, and this client site is fast paced, target driven and a very exciting place to be!
All applicants will be required to undertake a CRB check before they can start working as a Warehouse Operative.
What does being a Warehouse Operative mean?
- Picking Customer Orders
- Packing Customer Orders - using printed order sheets
- Other general warehouse duties
Shift Times & Hours of Work for a Warehouse Operative:
- Any 5/7 days (including some weekends)
- Static Shift Patterns:
- Start at 06:00 - Finish at 13:30
- Start at 13:00 - Finish at 20:30
Why should you work as a Warehouse Operative for Assist?
- Immediate starts available
- Overtime available after 35 hours (paid at £12.32 p/h!)
- Full, on the job training in the Warehouse
- Paid holidays (Accrue up to 28 days a year)
- Weekly Pay (Every Friday!)
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Onsite Canteen within the Warehouse site
- Free onsite carparking at the Warehouse
- Full support from the Assist team
Click “apply” today and our recruitment team will be in touch with you to process your application!
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Assist Resourcing do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you - if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search https://www.safer-jobs.com/