Assist are on a mission to find candidates interested to work as a Warehouse Merchandise Printer for one of our prestigious clients in the Prescott area.
Full training as a Warehouse based Merchandise Printer will be provided, so if you are looking for a new warehouse based challenge, this could be just the job, but if you have done this before, we definitely want to hear from you!
Hours of Work for our Warehouse Merchandise Printers:
- Any 5 over 7 days
- 06:00 - 13:30
- 13:00 - 20:30
- Some weekend work will be required
- 35 hours minimum per week (with overtime available paid at time and a half!)
Duties of a Warehouse Merchandise Printer:
- Transferring prints onto garments of clothing using a special printer
- Measuring to ensure print is correct
- Some computer work may be required
Benefits of working for Assist as a Warehouse Merchandise Printer:
- Immediate starts available
- Overtime available after 35 hours (paid at £12.32 p/h!)
- Full, on the job training in the Warehouse
- Paid holidays (Accrue up to 28 days a year)
- Weekly Pay (Every Friday!)
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Onsite Canteen within the Warehouse site
- Free onsite carparking at the Warehouse
- Full support from the Assist team
Click “apply” today and our recruitment team will be in touch to progress your applicantion!
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Assist Resourcing do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you - if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search https://www.safer-jobs.com/