Assist Resourcing are working in conjunction with a leading logistics and distribution business in the Oldham area of Greater Manchester.
Working as a Warehouse Operative:
- Main duties will include working within the warehouse
- Packing Products in to new packaging
- Re-packing other products
- Other general warehouse duties such as maintaining a clean and safe work area.
Working times for our Warehouse Operatives:
- Monday to Friday (we might ask you to work the occasional Saturday!)
- Shift Times:
- 06:00 - 14:00
- 14:00 - 22:00
Why should you work for Assist Resourcing as a Warehouse Operative?
- Employee of The Month - Real Prizes!
- Regular ongoing work available
- Pension Scheme
- Paid holidays (Accrue up to 28 days a year!)
- Weekly Pay (Pay day every Friday!)
- On the job training within the Warehouse
- Onsite canteen with home cooked hot food
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite carparking
- 24 hour support from the Assist team
Click Apply today and our recrutiment team will be in touch to progress your application!
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Assist Resourcing do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you - if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search https://www.safer-jobs.com/