Assist Resourcing are currently recruiting for Warehouse Rework Operatives in the Stafford area to work for one of the UK’s leading logistics and distribution companies. You will be working within the chilled area of the distribution centre.
Working as a Warehouse Rework Operative:
- Working in a warehouse production environment
- Reworking of incoming and outgoing pallets to the warehouse
- Labelling, lidding and applying promotional codes to items in the warehouse
- Other general warehouse duties
Shift times & working hours for Warehouse Rework Operatives:
- Monday to Friday
- Shift Times are 07:30 – 16:00
Why should you work for Assist Resourcing as a Warehouse Rework Operative?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Full training provided – No experience necessary
- Increased pay rates during bank holiday working
- Loyalty Bonus Payments
- Pension Scheme
- Mortgage References
- Paid holidays (Accrue up to 28 days a year!)
- Weekly Pay (Pay Day every Friday!)
- On the job training within the warehouse
- Free onsite car parking
Click “Apply” today and our recruitment team will be in touch with you to progress your application!
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Assist Resourcing do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you - if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search https://www.safer-jobs.com/