Assist Resourcing are working in conjunction with a leading logistics and distribution business in the Markham Vale area of Chesterfield. The companies’ main contract is confectionary. We are looking for experienced warehouse operatives to work with us.
Working as a Warehouse Operative:
- Picking and Packing within the Warehouse
- Use of Handheld Scanners
- Use of PPT's and LLOP trucks
- Loading and Unloading within the Warehouse
- Put Away (stock)
- Other general Warehouse duties
Shift times & working hours for our Warehouse Operatives
- Sunday – Thursday nights – 10pm-6am
- 4 on 4 off nights 6pm-6am
- 4 on 4 off days – 6am-6pm
- Monday – Friday days & afters (week 1 – 6am-2pm, week 2 – 2pm-10pm)
Why should you work for Assist Resourcing as a Warehouse Operative?
- On the job training provided
- Pension scheme
- Paid holidays
- Weekly pay
- Onsite canteen
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite car parking
- 24 hour support from the Assist team
- Employee of the month monthly prize winner.
What do we need from you to be a warehouse operative?
- You should be a good time keeper
- You should have a keen eye for detail
- You should be able to adhere to strict health & safety and standards
- You will be able to work to targets
- You will be able to work alone, or as part of a larger team within the warehouse
- You must be flexible
- You should be friendly and helpful
- You will be asked to undertake and pass a Drug & Alcohol test prior to employment
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Assist Resourcing do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you - if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search https://www.safer-jobs.com/