Assist Resourcing are looking for Warehouse Operatives in the Bolton area to work for one of the UK’s leading names in bathrooms.
What does being a Warehouse Operative mean?
- Loading and unloading goods from Vehicles within the Warehouse
- Working as part of a team or working alone in the Warehouse
- There will be some heavy lifting involved
- Monday to Friday
- Occasional Saturday working
Why should you work for Assist Resourcing as a Warehouse Operative?
- Regular ongoing work available
- Pension Scheme
- Mortgage References
- Paid holidays (Accrue up to 28 days a week)
- Weekly Pay (Friday pay day!)
- Onsite canteen with home cooked hot food
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite car parking
- 24-hour support from the Assist team
What do we need from you to be a Warehouse Operative?
- You do not need any experience to do this role!
- Full training will be provided - you just need to be willing to learn!
Click “apply” today and our recruitment team will be in touch with you to progress your application!
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Assist Resourcing do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you - if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search https://www.safer-jobs.com/