Assist Resourcing are looking for a Production Area Owner in the Skelmersdale area to work for one of the UK’s manufacturers of a range of products, including family, personal and household care products.
Working as a Production Area Owner...
- Clean warehouse environment
- Attending client production meetings on a daily basis
- Assist the client in planning production
- supervising safety, quality and productivity
- Ensuring Targets are met daily
- Confident team leadership and the management of people
- Provide constructive performance feedback
- Setting up equipment and stock for the day ahead
- General Production duties across the Warehouse
- Monday to Friday
- 8 hour shifts
- Company Pension Scheme
- Mortgage & Employment References
- Paid holidays (Accrue 28 days a year!)
- Weekly Pay (Pay Day every Friday!)
- Onsite canteen
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite carparking
- 24 hour support from the Assist team
- Ideally, you will have experience in managing teams within a Production environment
- You should be able to adhere to strict health & safety and production standards
- You will be able to work alone, or as part of a larger team within the Warehouse
Click “apply” today and our recruitment team will be in touch with you to process your application ASAP!
** Please note all Government guidelines in relation to COVID-19 must be adhered to. 2m distancing is required at all times, your temperature will be taken on arrival, face masks will be available and hand gel is available around the warehouse and must be used regularly **
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Assist Resourcing do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you - if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search https://www.safer-jobs.com/