Assist Resourcing are looking for Quality Assurance Operatives in the Skelmersdale area, to joing our team for one of the Countries leading suppliers of cleaning and other household products.
Experience working in the Quality Control industry is essential.
Working as a Quality Assurance Operative:
- Quality Assessment and control of product and production records
- Maintaining site Hygiene and Housekeeping Standards
- Product Sampling and Recording
- Reviewing feedback on Quality Assessments
- Maintaining compliance standards and reporting on the same
What do you need to be a Quality Assurance Operative?
- Experience within Quality Controlis essential
- You will have the confidence to challenge if there are quality issues
- you must be able to follow basic instructions
- You will have a strong grasp of the English language
- You will posess the confidence to work alone or as part of a team
- You wil have a good attention to detail
Hours of Work for a Quality Assurance Operative:
- 8 hour shifts - full time role
- Flexibility is required during busier periods
- Shift times: 06:45 - 15:00
Why should you work for Assist Resourcing as a Quality Assurance Operative?
- Paid holidays (Accrue up to 28 days a year!)
- Weekly Pay (Every Friday)
- On the job training within the warehouse
- Onsite canteen
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite carparking
- 24 hour support from the Assist team
Click “apply” today and our recruitment team will be in touch to progress your application.
** Please note all Government guidelines in relation to COVID-19 must be adhered to. 2m distancing is required at all times, your temperature will be taken on arrival, face masks will be available and hand gel is available around the warehouse and must be used regularly **
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Assist Resourcing do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you - if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search https://www.safer-jobs.com/