Assist Resourcing are looking for Production Line Leaders in the Skelmersdale area, to work for one of the countries leading suppliers of cleaning and home care products.
*Please note, you should have previous experience in this type of role*
About the Job working as a Production Line Leader:
- Reporting in to the Floor Supervisor
- Managing and working with Production Operatives within your department
- Working to deadlines to hit performance targets
- Motivating others to work to required deadlines
- Other ad-hoc Production duties as and when required
Shift times & working hours of a Production Line Leader:
- 8 hour shifts
- 06:45 - 15:00
- Some flexibility required during busier periods
Why should you work for Assist Resourcing as a Production Line Leader?
- Paid holidays (Accrue up to 28 days a year!)
- Weekly Pay (Every Friday)
- Onsite canteen
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite carparking
- 24 hour support from the Assist team
What do we need from you to be a Production Line Leader:
- You will have previous experience with this type of role
- You will have a strong grasp of English and Mathematics
- You will be process driven
- You must be flexible when it comes to your working hours
- You will be confident using a computer when required
- You should be friendly and helpful and be confident communicating with others
- You will be asked to complete a Drug & Alcohol Test
Click “apply” today and our recruitment team will be in touch with you to process your application as soon as possible.
** Please note all Government guidelines in relation to COVID-19 must be adhered to. 2m distancing is required at all times, your temperature will be taken on arrival, face masks will be available and hand gel is available around the Production and must be used regularly **
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Assist Resourcing do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you - if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search https://www.safer-jobs.com/