Assist Resourcing are looking for Warehouse Operatives in the Lutterworth (Magna Park) area, to work for one of our clients, a leading manufacturing, logistics and consultancy company, working weekend shifts.
Previous experience withing the manufacturing or warehousing industries would be beneficial, but training is provided so this is not essential.
The postcode for the site is LE17 4XR - please make sure you are able to get to work before applying.
The tasks of a Warehouse Operative will include:
- Handling Mobile Phone Screening and Repairs
- Checking Mobile devices for damage
- Picking and Packing
- Pallet wrapping, stacking and put away
- Loading & Unloading
- Other general warehouse operative duties
The shift times & working hours of a Warehouse Operative...
- Various Shift Times Available
Why should you work for Assist Resourcing as a Warehouse Operative?
- Full time ongoing hours if required
- Part time opportunities if preffered
- On the Job training provided
- Pension Scheme
- Paid holidays (Up to 28 days a year)
- Weekly Pay (Every Friday!)
- Free onsite carparking
- 24 hour support from the Assist team
- Fantastic Warehouse Career Opportunity
Click to APPLY today and our recruitment team will be in touch to process your application!
** Please note all Government guidelines in relation to COVID-19 must be adhered to. 2m distancing is required at all times, and all other safety requirements must be adhered to **
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Assist Resourcing do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you - if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search https://www.safer-jobs.com/