Assist Resourcing are looking for Production Operatives in the Skelmersdale area to work for one of the UK’s manufacturers of a range of products, including family, personal and household care products.
Working as a Production Operative...
- Clean warehouse environment
- Workingin teams on a priduction unit
- Creating displays for Health & Hygiene Products
- Putting Lids on products
- Packaging Products & Sealing boxes for dispatch
- General Production duties
- Monday to Friday
- 8 hour shifts
- 07:00 - 15:00
- Overtime available daily - paid at time and a half!
- Company Pension Scheme
- Mortgage & Employment References
- Employee Recognition
- Paid holidays
- Weekly Pay
- Onsite canteen
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite carparking
- 24 hour support from the Assist team
- You should have a keen eye for detail
- You should be able to adhere to strict health & safety and production standards
- You will be able to work alone, or as part of a larger team within the Warehouse
Click “apply” today and our recruitment team will be in touch with you to process your application ASAP!
** Please note all Government guidelines in relation to COVID-19 must be adhered to. 2m distancing is required at all times, your temperature will be taken on arrival, face masks will be available and hand gel is available around the warehouse and must be used regularly **
Please be aware, Assist Resourcing do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you - if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.