Assist Resourcing are looking for HGV Class 1 drivers in the Port Sunlight in Birkenhead to work for one of the UK’s leading haulage and distribution companies, for nice easy haulage work.
Working as a HGV Class 1 Driver...
- Driving an HGV – Class 1
- General Haulage Work
- Possible RDC deliveries, but no multidrop required and no hand balling
- Daily Vehicle Maintenance Checks
- Route and delivery paperwork completion
- Ongoing work all year round
The shift times & working hours of HGV Class 1 Driver:
- 7 day operation - any 5 out of 7 days required (Monday to Friday)
- 24 hour operation
Why should you work for Assist Resourcing as a HGV Class 1 Driver?
- Ongoing support/training for drivers who require it
- Employee Recognition (Employee of the Month etc)
- Both PAYE and LTD drivers welcome
- 24/7 on call support
- Free parking onsite
- Pension scheme
- Paid holidays (PAYE drivers accrue up to 28 days a year)
- Weekly pay (Every Friday)
- On-site canteen
- 24 hour support from your Assist Team
What do we need from you?
- Full HGV Class 1 driving licence (Must have held for 6 months)
- Minimum 6 months experience
- 90 days tacho recorded driving in the last 280 days
- We will accept up to 6 points on your licence, but no DD, TT, DR, CD, IN endorsements
- Digi Tachograph Card
- DCPC Card
- Completion of a full corporate driving assessment
- You may be asked to undertake a Drug & Alcohol test before starting
** IMPORTANT **
Please note all Government guidelines in relation to COVID-19 must be adhered to. 2m distancing is required at all times, and all other safety requirements must be adhered to
Please be aware, Assist Resourcing do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you - if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search https://www.safer-jobs.com/