Assist Resourcing are currently recruiting Warehouse Operatives to join our amazing team in Shirebrook..
What does working as a Warehouse Operative involve?
- Picking and packing items across the warehouse
- A clean and safe warehouse environment
- Loading & Unloading pallets and stock across the warehouse
- Other general warehouse duties
Warehouse Operatives - what shifts do we have?
We are looking for Warehouse Operatives who are available to work a variety of available shifts. These include:
Why working with Assist Resourcing as a Warehouse Operative is an awesome idea...
- Huge Staff discount across a number of popular high street stores
- Get paid every Friday!
- On the job training in the warehouse
- Onsite canteen with home cooked hot food
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite car parking
- 24/7 support from the Assist team
- Career development opportunities
- Performance and Attendance based Raffle Prize Draws
- Quarterly Prize Draws (win items like an Amazon firestick, Love2Shop shopping vouchers and more!)
- Access to the Everlast Staff Gym for only £5 per month
- Permanent opportunities available
- Monthly "Employee Days" - to show you we care!
Click "Apply" today and our Recruitment specialists will be in touch to progress your application.
Please note all Government guidelines in relation to COVID-19 must be adhered to. 2m distancing is required at all times, and all other safety requirements must be adhered to.
Please be aware, Assist Resourcing do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you – if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.