Assist Resourcing are looking for Warehouse Packers in the Skelmersdale area of Wigan. This is an exciting opportunity that should not be missed! You do not need to have experience to apply for this role - so get your application in today!
Working as a Warehouse Packer:
- You will be packing small items and components at the end of a production line
- Boxing & labelling items
- Counting and weighing items
- Working to specific job sheets
The Shift times & working hours for a Warehouse Packer
- Monday to Thursday
- 08:00 - 17:00
- 07:30 - 13:00
Why should you work for Assist Resourcing as a Warehouse Packer?
- Full training provided – No experience necessary
- Pension Scheme
- Mortgage References
- Paid holidays (accrue 28 days a year)
- Weekly Pay (Every Friday)
- Onsite canteen
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite carparking
- 24 hour support from the Assist team
Click “apply” today and our recruitment team will be in touch with you ASAP to process your application!
#Assistresourcing #Warehouse #Operative #Warehousework #Jobs #Apply #Wigan
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Assist Resourcing do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you - if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search https://www.safer-jobs.com/