Assist Resourcing are looking for FLT Drivers in the Skelmersdale area to work for one of the UK’s best known supplier of iconic home brands.
Working as a FLT Driver:
- Moving Stock around within the warehouse using an FLT Truck
- Scanning and Printing labels
- Bringing raw materials to the lines for packing
- Using a shrink wrap machine for finished products
- Other general warehouse duties
Shift times & working hours for a FLT driver:
- Rotating Shift Pattern
- 06:00 - 14:00 and then 14:00 - 22:00
Why should you work for Assist Resourcing as a FLT Driver in the Warehouse?
- Pension Scheme
- Fully paid holidays
- Weekly Pay (Every Friday)
- Onsite canteen
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite carparking
- 24 hour support from the Assist Team
** Please note all Government guidelines in relation to COVID-19 must be adhered to. 2m distancing is required at all times, and you must adhere to all other safety measures in place **
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Assist Resourcing do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you - if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search https://www.safer-jobs.com/