Assist Resourcing are working in conjunction with a leading logistics and distribution business in Knowsley, Merseyside. The warehouse works within the healthcare sector so packs and distributes a large number of pharmaceutical products.
What does working as a Warehouse Co-packing Operative include?
- Main duties will include working within the warehouse on packing duties in a production line environment. This can include any of the following:
- Assembling the outer boxes and packaging.
- Placing products within the packaging.
- Wrapping the completed product ready for distribution.
- Other general warehouse duties such as maintaining a clean and safe work area.
- Working efficiently as part of a team to hit targets.
Shift times & working hours for a Production Line Operative:
- Monday – Friday fixed shifts.
06:00 - 14:00
14:00 - 22:00
Why should you work for Assist Resourcing as a Warehouse Co-packing Operative?
- On the Job training provided
- Pension Scheme
- Mortgage References
- Paid holidays
- Weekly Pay (Every Friday)
- Onsite canteen
- Free onsite car parking
- 24-hour support from the Assist team
Click APPLY now and our recruitment team will contact you to progress your application.
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Assist Resourcing do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you - if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search https://www.safer-jobs.com/