Assist Resourcing are looking for VNA Drivers in Merseyside to work for one of the UK’s leading 3PL companies.
Working as a VNA Driver:
- Picking Pallets from numbered bays
- Scanning and delivering pallets
- Putting away and retrieving stock
- There may be some manual handling involved
- Other general warehouse duties
The shift times & working hours for a VNA Driver:
- 06:00 - 14:00
- 14:00 - 22:00
- Working 5 over 7 days (may include weekends)
Why should you work for Assist Resourcing as a VNA Driver?
- On the Job training
- Pension Scheme
- Mortgage References
- Paid holidays (Up to 28 days a year)
- Weekly Pay (Every Friday)
- Onsite canteen
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite carparking
- 24 hour support from the Assist team
- A VNA Driving Licence
- You should have a keen eye for detail
- You should be able to adhere to strict health & safety and production standards
Click “apply” today and our recruitment team will be in touch with you soon to process your application.
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Assist Resourcing do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you - if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search https://www.safer-jobs.com/