Assist Resourcing are looking for PPT Drivers in the Merseyside area to work for one of the UK’s best known 3PL companies.
Please note, you will need to have experience using a PPT before.
Working as a PPT Driver:
- Moving Stock around within the warehouse
- Scanning and Printing labels
- Bringing raw materials to the lines for packing
- Using a shrink wrap machine for finished products
- Other general warehouse duties
Shift times & working hours for a PPT driver:
- 06:00 - 14:00
- 14:00 - 22:00
- Any 5 over 7 days (this may include weekends)
Why should you work for Assist Resourcing as a PPT Driver in the Warehouse?
- Pension Scheme
- Fully paid holidays
- Weekly Pay (Every Friday)
- Onsite canteen
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite carparking
- 24 hour support from the Assist Team
** Please note all Government guidelines in relation to COVID-19 must be adhered to. 2m distancing is required at all times, and you must adhere to all other safety measures in place **
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Assist Resourcing do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you - if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search https://www.safer-jobs.com/