Assist Resourcing are looking for Warehouse Operatives in Merseyside to work for a leading logistics & distribution company in a extremely clean and large warehouse.
Previous experience working as a Warehouse Operative would be advantageous, but is not necessary as full training in the warehouse will be provided. This is a fast paced, fun environment and extremely target driven. We are looking for people who are up for a challenge!
With regular shifts, this exciting opportunity is ideal for those looking to start earning!
What does working as a Warehouse Operative entail?
- Placing products within the packaging.
- Wrapping the completed product ready for distribution.
- Other general warehouse duties such as maintaining a clean and safe work area.
- Working efficiently as part of a team to hit targets.
Working hours for Warehouse Operatives:
- Full Time working hours
- 06:00 - 14:00
- 14:00 - 22:00
- Working any 5 days over 7 - will involve weekend work
Why should you work for Assist Resourcing as a Warehouse Operative?
- Weekly HR forums – Be Heard at work!
- Clean and friendly environment
- On the Job warehouse training for those with minimal experience working in a warehouse
- Paid holidays (Accrue up to 28 Days annual leave a year)
- Weekly Pay (get paid every Friday)
- Use of a microwave & vending machines
- Hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite carparking
- 24 hour support from the on-site Assist team
Click APPLY now and our recruitment team will contact you to progress your application.