Assist Resourcing are looking for Warehouse Operatives in Merseyside to work for a leading logistics & distribution company.
Previous experience working as a Warehouse Operative would be advantageous, but is not necessary as full training in the warehouse will be provided.
With regular shifts, this exciting opportunity is ideal for those looking to start earning!
What does working as a Warehouse Operative entail?
- Placing products within the packaging.
- Wrapping the completed product ready for distribution.
- Other general warehouse duties such as maintaining a clean and safe work area.
- Working efficiently as part of a team to hit targets.
Working hours for Warehouse Operatives:
- Full Time working hours
- 06:00 - 14:00
- 14:00 - 22:00
- Working any 5 days over 7 - will involve weekend work
Why should you work for Assist Resourcing as a Warehouse Operative?
- Weekly HR forums – Be Heard at work!
- On the Job warehouse training for those with minimal experience working in a warehouse
- Paid holidays (Accrue up to 28 Days annual leave a year)
- Weekly Pay (get paid every Friday)
- Use of a microwave & vending machines
- Hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite carparking
- 24 hour support from the on-site Assist team
Click APPLY now and our recruitment team will contact you to progress your application.
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Assist Resourcing do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you - if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search https://www.safer-jobs.com/