Assist Resourcing are looking for Warehouse Co-Pack Operatives in Merseyside to work for a leading logistics & distribution company.
With regular shifts, this exciting opportunity is ideal for those looking to start earning!
What does working as a Warehouse Co-Pack Operative entail?
- Placing products within the packaging.
- Wrapping the completed product ready for distribution.
- Other general warehouse duties such as maintaining a clean and safe work area.
- Working efficiently as part of a team to hit targets.
Working hours for Warehouse Co-Pack Operatives:
- Full Time working hours
- 06:00 - 14:00
- 14:00 - 22:00
- Working any 5 days over 7 - will involve weekend work
Why should you work for Assist Resourcing as a Warehouse Co-Pack Operative?
- Weekly HR forums – Be Heard at work!
- On the Job warehouse training for those with minimal experience working in a warehouse
- Paid holidays (Accrue up to 28 Days annual leave a year)
- Weekly Pay (get paid every Friday)
- Use of a microwave & vending machines
- Hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite carparking
- 24 hour support from the on-site Assist team
Click APPLY now and our recruitment team will contact you to progress your application.
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Assist Resourcing do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you - if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search https://www.safer-jobs.com/