Assist Resourcing are looking for Warehouse Operative for various shift patterns in the Wigan area, to work for one of our clients, a leading logistics company.
Previous experience working within a Warehouse environment would be beneficial but is not essential as full training will be provided.
The tasks of a Warehouse Operative will include:
- Pulling and Packing orders based on daily orders
- Ensuring you meet customer orders in a timely fashion
- Keep products organised
- Checking for damaged or missing stock
- Packing products on a product desk
- Other general warehouse operative duties
The shift times & working hours of a Warehouse Operative:
- Full Time working hours
- Monday hours: 08:00 - 19:00
- Tuesday to Friday hours: 10:00 - 18:30
Why should you work for Assist Resourcing as a Warehouse Operative?
- Nice clean warehouse & enjoyable working environment
- Temporary to permanent opportunities
- On the Job training provided
- Pension Scheme
- Mortgage References
- Paid holidays (Up to 28 days a year)
- Weekly Pay (Every Friday!)
- Free onsite car parking
- Onsite canteen
- 24-hour support from the Assist team
Click to APPLY today and our recruitment team will be in touch to process your application!
#Assist #WarehouseOperative #Warehouse #Wigan #Job #ApplyNow
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Assist Resourcing do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you - if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search https://www.safer-jobs.com/